Response to Florida letter(This is in response to a scare mailing sent out to people in Florida. The full letter, for those who wish to read it, is here: http://www.exposemittromney.com/letter.html)
Dear fellow Christian,
How does the author know that the person receiving this mailing is a mainstream Christian? Does the author have a mailing list?
Our nation is in dire straits. A spiritual battle is raging right now over Americas destiny.
Which spiritual battle? Isnt there a bajillion of them going on right now?
You see, we are being led down the path of destruction by the national media and even by many deceived Christian leaders.
Which is why Kirk Cameron must never be allowed to speak in front of the cameras again
Please listen to what Im saying. The future is wrought with danger. . . and the 2008 presidential election is ground zero. Its outcome will affect you and your family far more than you could ever imagine!
Of course they are Hillary is running!
Yes, we have the typi
Wisdom of Rock 'N Roll1. If the thrill is gone, then its time to take it back! Meatloaf (Wasted Youth / Everything Louder Than Everything Else)
2. I am, and I'll be. I will, youll see. I am, and Ill be. I AM: IM ME. Twisted Sister (I Am; Im Me)
3. And is a wise man always right? No; he can play the fool. Dio (Mystery)
4. Stand up! Stand up! The more you do it, the less you fall down. Stand up! Stand up! Put your head in the clouds and your feet on the ground. David Lee Roth (Stand Up!)
5. Love your friend and love your neighbour. Love your life and love your neighbour. No it's never too late to change your mind. Argent (God Gave Rock N Roll To You)
6. Its not what you got; its what you give. It aint the life you choose; its the life you live. Tesla (What You Give.
Penguin Dreams(Inspired by my sleep-deprived mind hearing Trans-Siberian Orchestra's "Christmas Dreams" for the nth time.)
The reviews are all in
and theyve all come back swell.
The theatres are packed
and the tickets they sell.
The folks are flocking down to their theatres
because penguin films are so groovy.
And if this continues as the trend
I want penguins in every movie!
Ol Don Bluth was a visionary
when he went and made penguins his stars.
He foretold the way we should all go
if we want to drive expensive cars.
Yes, if you want to make some quick money
then shoot a cute penguin flick.
Just be sure that its family-friendly
and focus on the little chicks.
Now I want those tuxedos in prime time.
I want to see the ice and the snow.
And if the shows do as well as the movies,
those lard butts will win Golden Globes.
Lets get Opus to star in the series
Its not as far-fetched as it seems.
Our feathery friends will make us all rich.
And all thanks to folks pen