|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Penguin Dreams(Inspired by my sleep-deprived mind hearing Trans-Siberian Orchestra's "Christmas Dreams" for the nth time.)
The reviews are all in
and theyve all come back swell.
The theatres are packed
and the tickets they sell.
The folks are flocking down to their theatres
because penguin films are so groovy.
And if this continues as the trend
I want penguins in every movie!
Ol Don Bluth was a visionary
when he went and made penguins his stars.
He foretold the way we should all go
if we want to drive expensive cars.
Yes, if you want to make some quick money
then shoot a cute penguin flick.
Just be sure that its family-friendly
and focus on the little chicks.
Now I want those tuxedos in prime time.
I want to see the ice and the snow.
And if the shows do as well as the movies,
those lard butts will win Golden Globes.
Lets get Opus to star in the series
Its not as far-fetched as it seems.
Our feathery friends will make us all rich.
And all thanks to folks pen
Signs That Winter Is En RouteSigns That Winter Is On Its Way.
10. The air conditioner on your car finally puts out cold air.
9. Your newest dietary staple is leftover turkey.
8. The campus loudspeaker blasts Christmas music 24/7 and can be heard ¼ of a mile away.
7. Your freezer is warmer than the rest of your house.
6. The TV networks are showing Its A Wonderful Life again. And again. And again.
5. You find more and more candy thats peppermint flavored. Even Peeps©.
4. Even the penguins put on sweaters.
3. Your pets are starting to snuggle with you. Even the anti-social ones.
2. Youre getting heavier but your bank account is getting lighter.
1. Its so cold that you long for 60-degree Fahrenheit temperature and you live in Texas.
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More